Get Inspired by the Innovative Sustainability Strategies from Ericsson, Volvo Trucks, Ikea, Tetra Pak, and More – Available NOW on All Podcast Platforms
Sustainable Living Podcast in partnership with the Swedish Embassy in Romania is pleased to announce the end of our highly successful season dedicated to Swedish sustainable companies. The season, titled "Swedish Sustainable Companies Leading Sustainable Change," showcased some of the most innovative and inspiring Swedish companies, including Ericsson, Volvo Trucks, Ikea, Autoliv, Axis Communications, Tetra Pak, Electrolux, and Stockholm Environment Institute (SEI).
As a partner of the season, the Swedish Embassy in Romania expressed its excitement for the success of the season and the potential impact it can have on Romanian society.
"We are proud to have been a partner of the 'Swedish Sustainable Companies Leading Sustainable Change' season and to have brought some of Sweden's most innovative and inspiring companies to Romania," said Therese Hydén, Ambassador.
Throughout the season, we highlighted the sustainability strategies of each company, showcasing their commitment to reducing their environmental impact, promoting ethical practices, and making positive social contributions. The episodes are available on the Sustainable Living Podcast website, YouTube channel, and all podcast platforms, including Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and Google Podcasts, providing audiences with easy access to a wealth of information and inspiration.
The season featured the following companies, each sharing their unique approaches to sustainability:
· Volvo Trucks: Volvo Trucks' sustainability strategy focuses on reducing its environmental impact by creating sustainable transportation solutions. The company is committed to reducing its carbon footprint, increasing energy efficiency, and promoting circularity. Volvo Trucks aims to have electric trucks represent half of its European sales by 2030. "We are committed to creating sustainable transportation solutions that will reduce emissions and protect the environment," said Mia Edofsson, Global Sustainability Director, Volvo Trucks.
· Ericsson: Ericsson is committed to reducing its carbon footprint and working towards carbon neutrality. The company's sustainability strategy focuses on sustainable energy, operations, products, and circularity. Ericsson aims to reduce its carbon emissions by 50% by 2030 and reach carbon neutrality by 2030. "We believe that by working towards carbon neutrality, we can create a more sustainable future for all," said Massimo Basile, Head of Networks and Managed Services South East Mediterranean and Eurasia, Ericsson
· Ikea: Ikea's sustainability strategy focuses on reducing waste, reducing its environmental impact, and promoting ethical practices. The company aims to use only renewable and recycled materials by 2030 and become a circular and climate-positive business by 2030. "We believe that sustainability is not just an option, but a responsibility," said Mircea Ilie, Sustainability Leader at IKEA Romania.
· Autoliv: Autoliv's sustainability strategy focuses on reducing its environmental impact by promoting sustainable mobility solutions and ethical practices. The company aims to reduce its carbon emissions by 25% by 2025 and achieve carbon neutrality by 2035. "We are working hard to reduce our environmental impact and make a positive contribution to society," said Adrian Gheller, Global Sustainability Manager, AUTOLIV
· Axis Communications: Axis Communications' sustainability strategy focuses on reducing its carbon footprint and promoting energy efficiency. The company aims to reduce its carbon emissions by 50% by 2025 and achieve carbon neutrality by 2030. "We are committed to reducing our carbon footprint and promoting energy-efficient solutions," said Bogdan Gavril, Sales Engineer, Trainer, and A&E Manager
· Tetra Pak: Tetra Pak's sustainability strategy focuses on promoting sustainable packaging solutions and reducing waste. The company aims to use only renewable and recycled materials in its packaging by 2030 and have a net-zero carbon emissions value chain by 2050. "We believe that sustainable packaging solutions are key to reducing waste and protecting the environment," said Dragan Rajković, Sustainability Director North Europe and East Europe, Tetra Pak
· Electrolux: Electrolux's sustainability strategy focuses on reducing its environmental impact by creating sustainable products and promoting circularity. The company aims to reduce its carbon emissions by 50% by 2030 and use only renewable and recycled materials in its products by 2030. "We are dedicated to creating sustainable products and reducing waste to create a more circular economy," said Teodora (Juravle) Maracineanu, Head of Marketing at Electrolux Romania
· Stockholm Environment Institute (SEI): SEI's sustainability strategy focuses on promoting sustainable development and creating a sustainable future for all. The organization aims to promote sustainable solutions, encourage policy changes that reduce environmental harm, and promote social and economic development. "Our mission is to promote sustainable development and create a more sustainable future for all," said Daniel Duma, Research Fellow, at Stockholm Environment Institute (SEI)
This season of the Sustainable Living Podcast was a reminder that we all have a role to play in creating a sustainable future. We can make a positive difference in the world by working together and sharing knowledge. We encourage audiences to access the season on all platforms and get inspired to act toward sustainability.
"This podcast was unique in its focus on showcasing the sustainability strategies of leading Swedish companies," said Nicoleta Talpes, Host and Producer of the Sustainable Living Podcast. "Our goal was to inspire others to take action towards sustainability and make a positive impact on the world. We hope that by sharing the stories and strategies of these inspiring companies, we can contribute to a more sustainable future."
For more information about the "Swedish Sustainable Companies Leading Sustainable Change" season, please visit our website www.sustainableliving.ro, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org